Continental National Bank is always looking for talented, enthusiastic people who are dedicated to excellence. We have a variety of positions that gradually open up and need to be filled quickly. Be sure to check our Careers page regularly to learn about new job opportunities.
Positions Currently Available
We offer a competitive benefits and salary package to applicants we select for our team. Check our job listings below and see if we need your talents.
"The Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability."
Job Title: Relationship Banker
Also known as: Customer Service Representative
Banking experience required.
Essential Duties, Experience and Responsibilities
- Proactively initiate, develop and manage long-term, profitable relationships.
- Participate in the daily operations of the branch.
- Flexible to work in any CNB branch location and on Saturdays, according to the branch schedule.
- Responsible for delivery of superior quality service while adhering to corporate, regulatory and audit guidelines.
- Help clients address needs using a consultative approach.
- Gain an understanding of each client in order to identify current and future financial needs and refer to appropriate financial partners.
- Deliver superior quality service whose primary goal is to acquire, retain, expand and manage relationships with customers.
- Responsible for generating growth in balances through the sale, marketing, promotion and referral of product utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach.
- Take lead role in creating an outstanding customer experience and helping the Branch meet sales objectives contributing to Bank’s success.
- Must have a portfolio of customers and proactively meet with them- face to face and over the phone- to discover their financial needs and provide product and service recommendations.
- Continue to develop and cultivate existing customer relationship.
- Partner with specialists (such as Loan Officers and Wealth Management Officer) to ensure our customers get access to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Email your resume to:
Continental National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/M/F/H/D/V