Snap. Click. Deposit.
Business Banking On The Go
Continental National Bank Business Mobile Deposit makes it simple to QUICKLY and SECURELY deposit checks anytime from virtually anywhere using the CNB Mobile Banking App and your smartphone. It's business banking on the go.
Before you begin, you need to have a CNB Business Checking or CNB Money Market Account in good standing. Be sure you are enrolled in Online Banking and you have downloaded the CNB Mobile Banking App for your iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad®, or Android. If you already have the Mobile Banking App, make sure it is updated to the most recent version. Checks you deposit should be payable to your business, and endorsed on the back with your signature or official company stamp. Examples of checks that are not eligible for mobile deposit include:
- Checks payable to others
- Checks missing signature of issuer
- Checks more than six months old
- Foreign checks and items not payable in U.S. currency
- Travelers checks, money orders, postal money orders, and U.S. Treasury checks
- Checks that exceed your available deposit limit
It's simple to make your deposit.
- Launch the Continental Bank Mobile Banking App from your mobile device and login.
- Tap mobile deposit.
- If it is your first time using mobile deposit, please read and accept the Mobile Deposit Service Agreement.
- Indicate the account into which you’d like to make your deposit.
- Enter the check amount.
- Sign the back of your check and write “For Continental National Bank Deposit Only” below your signature, or apply your company endorsement stamp.Daily and rolling 30-day mobile deposit limits will apply. Your available limits will be conveniently displayed to you on the Make a Deposit and Deposit Amount Services. As a requirement, a daily $50.00 average balance needs to be kept on the account.
- Tap Check Images to take photos of both sides of your check. To ensure a clear photo, please:
- Place check on flat, dark-colored surface in a well-lit area.
- Position device’s camera over check to minimize angles, glare, and shadows.
- Align the check with the four corners of the guide image, and not the corners of your screen
- Avoid objects and clutter around the check.
- Hold the device steady and the picture will be taken for you.Review and Submit.
8. Review and Submit.
- Review your deposit information for accuracy, then tap Submit Deposit.
- Wait for the submission to complete – be sure not to answer calls or navigate away until it’s submitted.
9. Deposit Confirmation
- Once your deposit is submitted, you’ll see a confirmation on screen with a summary of your deposit details.
- View deposits anytime in your Account History and see 30 days’ worth of your mobile deposit details including check images in View Recent Activity.
- Deposits up until 4:00 PM Eastern Time on business days still count as a deposit on that business day.
- All deposits are subject to our Funds Availability Policy.
Once you're done:
- Be sure you always log off completely when you finish using the Mobile Banking app.
- Write “Electronically Presented on [date]” acro