Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a U.S. Government agency that provides financial support to entrepreneurs and small businesses. Continental National Bank is dedicated to helping small businesses and entrepreneurs meet their financial needs through SBA Loans and other financing options. We offer an array of SBA Loans that can get your business off the ground, or help it achieve higher levels of success.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans Program
There are several types of SBA loans you can use to springboard your new business ideas or existing business to success. Continental National Bank can offer you one of the following SBA Loans to help your business grow financially:
- The 504 Loan Program offers up to 90% financing for real estate and equipment purchases for a term of 20 years for real estate and 10 years for equipment at fixed interest rates.
- The SBA Express Program offers lines of credit up to $350,000 for working capital.
- The Export Express Program offers lines of credit up to $500,000 and must be used for an export development activity.
- The Small Loan Advantage Program offers financing up to $350,000 for the purchase of equipment and inventory.
- The 7(A) Guaranteed Loan Program offers financing up to $5,000,000 for new construction, expansion and renovation, real estate and equipment purchases, and working capital.
Whether you need to buy commercial real estate, purchase business equipment, pay for inventory, fund an export development activity, or need a substantial amount of capital, receiving an SBA loan from Continental National Bank can offer you exactly what you need to succeed. Contact Us today or visit one of our many locations to learn more about our SBA Loan options.