Everyone needs Deposit Accounts to help them save money, manage money, and make payments. Continental National Bank offers the following Deposit Accounts to all customers:
- Checking Account - Open our basic personal checking account and enjoy the convenience of an ATM Debit Card and Online Banking services.
- Savings Account - Start saving for tomorrow with our regular savings accounts. Deposits and withdrawals are recorded on the day of transaction. (Rates are subject to change).
- Student Checking Account - If you are under age 24, and are enrolled as a full-time student, you are eligible to open a student checking account with a minimum of $10 with no monthly maintenance fee. Take advantage today!
- Money Market Account - Watch your money grow with our money market account that offers competitive rates and includes six transactions monthly. (Rates are subject to change).
- Certificates of Deposit - With a minimum of $500, open a fixed interest Certificate of Deposit (CD) account for a period of between 30 days and five years. Interest is payable monthly, quarterly, or at maturity. (Rates are subject to change. Penalty for early withdrawal).
- Individual Retirement Account - Start planning for your future by opening an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) that provides tax advantages for retirement savings.