Building a better way to manage your money with our New Online Banking
Our Online Banking site is brand new! All of the services that you are used to are still available, but with a cleaner look for a more user friendly experience.
Here are some highlights of the ease and simplicity you can expect from our New Online Banking site:
- Convenience: View both pending and posted transactions on the same page.
- Versatility: Easily search transactions with improved search options.
- Customization: Include transfer notes and/or descriptions in the New Features box.
When you log in to the New Online Banking site for the first time, you will be asked to enter your existing Login ID and password. Upon successful login, you will then be asked to change your current password to a new password. Please note that your password is case sensitive.
Your new password must include the combination of the following requirements:
- be at least 8 characters long
- contain at least one number
- contain at least one special character
- contain at least one uppercase letter
- contain one lowercase letter
Our ID authentication system remains the same. Therefore upon logging in for the first time into our New Online Banking System, you will be required to go through our secured ID authentication process again. This service is for your safety and security. At log in, you will be asked to choose the way in which you would like to receive your authentication code; either by phone or by text message to the phone numbers you have on file with us.
Any "bookmark" (if you saved the link in your Favorites) for our previous Online Banking site will no longer be functional. In order to access our new Online Banking system, you will need to visit our home page, www.continentalbank.com, and log into Online Banking through the "Access your Account" box on the left hand side.
Once you log in to our New Online Banking system
What will be different:
- Personal account alerts (low balances, etc.) you may have created will not convert to the new Online Banking system and will need to be created again.
- Some of the Menu item names will change:
|Previous Online Banking||NEW Online Banking|
|Item Correction||Account Detail Send a Message icon|
|Export File||Download Account Transactions|
|View Statement||Account Statement|
|Message Center||Requests and Messages|
|? (Help Icon)||How Do I (link)|
|Change Account Alias||Change Account Name|
|Exit Button||Sign Off Button|
What will not change:
- Your User name
- Account alias/nicknames you may have given your accounts
- Previously scheduled or recurring bill payments
- Your E-Statements or E-Notices
If you should have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact one of our staff members at (305) 643-2407.
View Our New Online Banking Demo
Click on the link below to view our New Online Banking Demo.