Social Media Community Guidelines
These terms govern our social media-based websites, accounts, pages and applications (or collectively, our "sites") that belong to, or are managed by Continental National Bank. By accessing our sites, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and any other applicable policies, terms and guidelines established by Continental National Bank and those of any third parties that host our sites (such as Facebook or Twitter). If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use or access our sites.
You agree to comply with all of Continental National Bank’s Social Media Community Guidelines with regard to any content that you post/share on our sites, and you agree to our right to moderate and delete any content at our sole discretion. You also agree that your activities on our sites will not violate any applicable law, regulation or terms of any existing agreements you may have with Continental National Bank. Any unauthorized use of our sites or misuse of any information posted to a site is strictly prohibited.
The content provided in our sites is owned or licensed by Continental National Bank, unless otherwise indicated. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of Continental National Bank-provided content on Continental National Bank's sites for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials except as otherwise provided;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Continental National Bank at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Continental National Bank's sites are provided "as is." Continental National Bank makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Continental National Bank does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to these sites. The information and content provided on our sites are intended for informational purposes, not as an offer to sell or the solicitation for the purchase of stock of Continental National Bank, or any other issuer or company. Continental National Bank is not responsible for any content posted by users, including posts made by employees or agents who are not authorized administrators of our sites. Content posted by others is not edited by Continental National Bank and does not necessarily represent the views or positions of Continental National Bank.
No postings by Continental National Bank employees should be considered as professional advice. The opinions expressed by the participants are purely their own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Continental National Bank or its management. Continental National Bank does not necessarily endorse any comments made by its employees, partners, clients, or other participants in this forum. All statements and viewpoints expressed herein are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of Continental National Bank.
Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact the Bank or an appropriate officer of the Bank. With respect to content collected through our sites, Continental National Bank follows the applicable privacy policies of the third-party hosts of our sites. Please note that when visiting any Continental National Bank site, you are also subject to the terms and conditions of Continental National Bank’s privacy notices, as well as the terms of service and privacy policies of third-party hosts, when applicable.
In no event shall Continental National Bank, its affiliates or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Continental National Bank's sites, even if Continental National Bank has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Continental National Bank will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage that results from your failure to comply with these terms or other applicable guidelines, or from any technical, human or software errors or failures found within our sites. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Continental National Bank, its parent, affiliate(s), officers, employees and agents from any and all liability with respect to any claims from any third parties arising from your use of our sites or violation of these terms or applicable guidelines.
Site Modification or Termination
Continental National Bank may modify the features, content and functionality of its sites, or terminate entirely any of its sites, at any time without prior notice or liability to you. Modification or termination of these terms will not affect, or result in the termination or modification, of any other existing agreements you may have with Continental National Bank.
Your accessing of our sites in no way shall be deemed to create an agency or employee-employer relationship of any kind between you and Continental National Bank, nor do these terms extend rights to any third party. You also agree that in the course of your accessing and using our sites, that no relationship is formed between yourself and Continental National Bank that is either confidential or fiduciary in nature beyond any existing relationship you may have with us. To ensure exchanges that are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will NOT post comments that are or include:
- Private or Confidential Information. Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact the Bank or appropriate officers of the Bank.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with the content, we'd like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Off Topic. We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up, please email us.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Offensive Language. Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Threatened or Actual Litigation. We will exclude posting comments concerning threatened or actual litigation, or disputes, between you and any other person or entity. If you have concerns about an issue and would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up from us, please email us.
Please note that we cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.